Skip to Main Content
Newberry Housing Authority Logo

Required Forms

Landlord Items Needed:

  • Driver's License or Photo ID
  • Social Security Card or EIN Letter (Employment Identification Number
  • Proof of Ownership
    • This may be tax payment card from city or county
    • Settlement Statement if recently purchased
    • Deed
    • Or any other documentation proving ownership
  • Management Contract is managing property for someone else.
  • All forms in the required forms section of this booklet must be completed and returned to our office. 
  • A voided check my be attached to the direct deposit authorization form.
    • Please Note: We only pay by direct deposit.